Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hurting is easier than Forgetting

Just now I watched a Korean movie, doremifasolatido. It was a nice movie with cute actors especially the hero (of coz la kan). Later I realized that the conflict of the story is slightly resembled what I had come across some time ago. It was a very hurtful time. And I feel deep down in my heart I cannot forget it eventhough I am happy now. Just like the lyric of one of the song in the movie, hurting is easier than forgetting. It is true though. I thought when I am happy, I will forget anything that sadden me in the past. But instead when I watched a sad movie (eventhough it has happy ending) or listened to a sad song, the hurtful feeling from back then will lingers on me again (still tears come falling down my cheeks). I guess that is called trauma right?

It is not that I want to keep the sad thing in my memory, I even thought that I have completely forgotten it. I don’t know why it came back to me and I truly don’t want it. In fact I am really grateful of the state I am now and I don’t want the past to bother me anymore. I am completely happy now. Please go away~

P/S: I love all the song in the movie..It’s so sweet~

No comments:

Post a Comment