Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Care~Less

For sure sometimes you forgot to lock your car after you get out of it or you forgot to bring your key along when you are rushing to class or work. We cannot deny that these things happened due to our weak spot. But this weakness can really be disastrous when it happens in a very vital situation.

This had happened to me when I bought flight tickets for Eid holiday. Only four flights are available between Johor Bahru and Kota Kinabalu, morning and night for both ways. My intention was to buy night ticket to JB and morning ticket to KK from JB, and I was very sure of it. A day before my flight, I had a very weird feeling deep down in my heart that something is wrong. Thus I checked my itinerary and guess what? My flight to JB is in the morning. I was so glad that I have the instinct to check it beforehand. Just imagine if I go to the airport in the evening to discover that I miss my flight that is supposed to be in the morning of the same day. Surely it will be ‘nasi telah menjadi bubur’.

And it was so stupid of me to just check about my flight to JB but not my flight to KK too. I have the same instinct last two days (28th of September). As I checked it again to realize that I was wrong all this while. My KK flight was actually at night instead of morning. Thank god that he made me feel uneasy in ahead of time. What if I was so damn sure that my flight is in the morning, and I will cause my father not to go to work or be late for work yesterday just to find out that I carelessly didn’t checked the time of my flight in advance and during the ticket-buying. So people, please consider rechecking whatever is important before the event or before it happens. Sometimes when we are too sure is when we are very wrong (like in my case).

And I was disappointed with airasia yesterday. My itinerary said that my flight is 6.20pm so it’s normal to arrive at the airport at 5pm right? It was odd to see that there is no counter open for flight to KK. So I ask the kakak who’s working at the Kuching’s counter. And she told me that the flight was already been rescheduled at 9.15pm, which is 4 hours later! No notification whatsoever. No email or text message to inform me about it. What they care to email me is their advertisements. Can you feel what I felt at that time? It was so frustrating. I feel sorry for my parents who had sent me to the airport. They were so tired after working and had no time to take a rest after coming back from work (except time to eat and pray). And then they had to wait with me till 9pm. This is a disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment