Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Happy 22nd Birthday to Me

Last friday was my 22nd birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!! Yeay! I had been waiting for the day to come. Of course. Everybody does, right? well, since at that particular day, I’d started a journey around Sabah with 8 of my friends (which will be explain more in the next post) as early as 9 a.m. so i have miss so many birthday wishes since i could not attend the friday class. No regrets since my friends have messaged and facebook-ing me earlier of the day wishing me happy birthday. Some of them gave me birthday gifts even a day before. thanks a lot to ez and anem for such cute gifts. Really appreciate it. My 8 friends (yati, yan, zara, fei, chiao eing, shalany, pija and rey) and I were celebrating it at the persiaran beach in Tawau that very night. Happy me because we were celebrating my birthday elsewhere than kk or kluang or seremban. They have bought me mango cheesecake (although it did not taste like a cheesecake at all). they asked me to make a wish before I blew up the 4 candles (2 big ones represent 10 years each and 2 small ones represent 1 year). Instead I wished for several wishes:-

· May Allah bless me and whatever I am doing

· Raise my CGPA a bit – hehe~

· I want to get married soon – this is the most crucial one~



We sure have a bundle of laugh at that time, behaving like 'sakai' people that turns people heads. Thanks guys. Love you always.


happy moment at persiaran beach, tawau


1 comment:

  1. BETOL!!!! sakinah,cepatla kawen...hehe...Luv u...frens forever....

    ReplyDelete