Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2009

PredatoR!!

As I was sweeping the kitchen floor last four days (saje nak tunjok rajen to my parents), I heard noises from cat cages at the back. I thought that my cats got into some fight or somewhat. As I open the back door, guess what?! EAGLE IN DA HOUSE!! An eagle was struggling against the big cage to get my kitten. I was so shocked. The eagle is black in colour and it is as big as rooster (ayam kampung) with wide wing-spread. At first I was confused whether it was an eagle or a crow. As it saw me, it flew through the fence (pagar mata punai) but unfortunately its foot stuck between the fences’ holes. I shouted calling for my dad and my brother. Then my dad and my brother, fauzan@pau2, caught it and put it in our empty cat cage. I was so excited to see an eagle this close. Then I noticed that its claw is as long as my pinkie finger (jari kelingking). I can imagine how it tears meat apart. Ouch!!

The wings are so wide-no wonder they can fly high

Look at the beak

At my old house, dogs seem to be the predator for my cats. Its already 7 cats died between their teeth. Sadly all were long-furs. And now in my new house (just moved in Ramadhan), eagle going to be the new predator for my cuties. Where on earth will there be no-cat-predator?

8 comments:

  1. anda pindah ke mane??

    ReplyDelete
  2. saye pindah ke kg melayu..kalo ko turon kluang meh le dtg umah..tu pon kalo aq ade la..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. ouh..
    hehee...
    ntah bile dpt g kluang lg~~
    ko tue, ble nak trun kl lg??
    keje kang jgn minta jauh2 dah~
    haha =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. takot2 nant keje lg jaoh..
    huhu
    raye aritu da turon kl..
    tp pg umah sdare je la..
    jpe asad pon xsempat :(..
    neway..
    nant aq turon aq melepak ngan ko ekh..
    windu siot..
    eh..umah aq skrg dkat ngan umah cekgu kamisah la..

    ReplyDelete
  5. anjing makan kucing??
    fes time dengar ni..
    eiii...tak sampai hati nak bayangkan..kucing yang comel kene makan..

    ='(

    ReplyDelete
  6. snang je nk bygkan kalo kuceng kene makan~ mule2 die culek kucing tu gne kuku kaki die yg pjg tu... then die carik port la kan~ pastu terlentangkan kucing tu, carik2 die pny perot n makan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. uii..kejam jugak..
    actually anjing tu bunuh je then die tglkan je..
    die giget tengkuk kuceng tu then die hempas2 kt jalan..
    ble org tu da nyawe2 ikan die tglkan..pg carik kuceng laen..

    ReplyDelete