Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

Sulam Manik ~ Beads

Lately i'm interested in beadings (sulaman manik). it was triggered when i made a request to my tailor for my engagement dress. and it turns out to be very expensive for a little detailing. nyesal pulak g tempah sulam manik skali. it was not that impressive and how i wish it will be more glam~ at least a little glam-glam..so i tried DIY and it was quite fun after looking at the outcome.
beadings on my baju raye..glamourous raye la this year

Later my cousin asked me to add beadings for her dress which she had asked her friend to do but not satisfied with it.
my cousin's dress

Manik Tabur, Crumble beads

Chained pearl beads

Now i'm working with few beading projects. will keep u guys posted with my beading designs. lotsa lurve~

No comments:

Post a Comment