Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

Eid Convoy 2009

Last Friday, my friends and I convoyed to open houses of kak aemi, pija and Dr. Rosalam in tuaran, kota belud and kota kinabalu. This is the first time I tagged along them convoying during eid. It was so much fun. We used 5 cars altogether. We are very sorry to those who cannot come because of lack of spaces in the car. Truly sorry guys.


To wrap up the day, we encounter such a horrible experience on our way to the third house, Dr. Rosalam’s. As we were heading to Indah Permai, Kota Kinabalu, we saw a pick-up truck literally drive on a dog. We screamed as we were so shocked of what had really happened in front of our eyes. One of my friends inside the car was crying at that time. I still can remember the scenery where the dog is right under the wheel. I think it broke its neck. I was brave enough to look back after we went pass the dying dog. I can see it trembling with its head twisted and its tongue stuck out of the mouth. A second before it was running across the street with many cars. A second after it was dying. This is what we call ‘malang tidak berbau’.

P/S: hope you wont hunt me tonight cute doggie~

No comments:

Post a Comment