Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Cat Debut

Dear reader,

It’s been a while I was having the idea of blogging but I have kept it till now because of my laziness (i was known for that) and of my hectic life (assignments and presentation and etc.). This blog is a peek towards life from my point of view. I was trying to broaden my view of life, so I’ll write whatever that cross my mind, share it with others, hoping it will assist others go through their life. About the cat - somehow I feel like cat (feline or felidae) defines me. I am totally in love with cats, their eyes (so pretty), the soft fur (especially the long-fur) and the graceful walk. Although I have allergy towards stray cats, but still want to pat them whenever I see them. so, please enjoy people ;P ~

No comments:

Post a Comment